A #holiday full of sport and activity to explore the beautiful sea! Snorkeling boat. An exciting trip we will explore the dive site of Ischia Ponte and the Aragonese Castle with the Posidonia oceanica. An underwater world rich in biodiversity and unique colors.
#hotelmarina10 #boutiquehotel #visitischia #ischia #isolaischia #snorkelingischia #sporischia #mareischia
Validity of the offer
from April 19 to 07 August 2019 and from 25 August to 21 October 2019.
The offer is not valid from 08 August to 22 August.
Tariff starting from € 000,00 per person for 3 nights
This offer includes
- Stay in a Superior room at the cost of the economy/classic and at no additional cost depending on availability;
- A bottle of Prosecco in room upon arrival;
Wonderful buffet breakfast;
- 30 minutes of Spa Experience with exclusive use of the covered jacuzzi with hydromassage; Turkish bath with aromatherapy eucalyptus, wild rosemary, or mint, depending on the season, chromatic and emotional shower, relax area.
- Use the outdoor swimming pool with fresh water;
- Departure time postponed to 12:00 p.m. (on request and depending on availability).
Offer valid contacting our number 081 900516
Low season mid season High season
From 19/05 to 31/05 From 01/06 to 30/06 From 01/08 to 07/08
From 19/09 to 02/11 From 26/08 to 07/09
From 08/09 to 21/10
Economy room bed and breakfast € 000,00 € 000,00 € 000,00
Superior room half board € 000,00 € 000,00 € 000,00
The above rates are per person with bed & breakfast treatment, Iva and all the taxes in force today. City tax not included and to be paid directly at the hotel: € 2,00 per day per person.
And’ required a deposit of 30% on your hotel stay. In case of cancellation, modification or no show will be charged the deposit as a penalty. The rate includes accommodation, breakfast and as specified in the offer. The city tax is not included. In case of early departure, will be billed for the entire amount of the stay.
Notes. for this special rate we have available a limited number of rooms . Offers not valid in the “weekends and Holidays”